- 17 Posts
Connecting Samsung Galaxy S5 to monitor
Hey guys, I wanted to connect my S5 to Phillips 233V5 monitor, so I bought Bandridge MHL adapter (1 meter long). I came home, then connected my phone to monitor and it doesn't work. I can't find user manual for MHL adapter so I don't know did I connect it properly... I connected male microUSB to phone male HDMI to monitor and female microUSB to phone's battery charger... Do you maybe know some better way to connect phone to monitor? Please someone help me. Thanks in advance!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-02-2014, 02:02 AM #2
Re: Connecting Samsung Galaxy S5 to monitor
Connect the male microUSB of the MHL adapter to the phone's microUSB port. Then use a standard HDMI cord (male to male), plug one end into the MHL adapter's female HDMI connector, and then plug the other end of the HDMI cord into the monitor.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-10-2015, 05:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2015, 08:11 PM
- By nDroid3 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:52 AM
- By Eli Linares in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:55 PM