Cannot restore any app using titanium backup

M

Mr nexus

I rooted my nexus 7 2013 with wugfresh root toolkit and i using pa 4.4 rom.when I want to restore any app using titanium backup pro it saying 'Restoring App' and nothing happens. I installed latest version of busybox and supersu but my problem didnt fix. Backup folder lacation is correct.
Any idea?

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my nexus 7 2013 with wugfresh root toolkit and i using pa 4.4 rom.when I want to restore any app using titanium backup pro it saying 'Restoring App' and nothing happens. I installed latest version of busybox and supersu but my problem didnt fix. Backup folder lacation is correct.
Any idea?

Is it on the very first app (i.e. the process starts and just hangs at the start?)

I've seen this. Sometimes, with TB, I'd get a pop up asking about the internal app verification.... on a few occasions, I would never get the pop up and TB would just hang there, doing nothing, forcing me to do force close on it and start again. I never figured out why or how to eliminate the issue other then to Force close/start a restore over and over...

BUT.... try going into your Security->Device Administrators and toggle the 'Verify Apps' flag. Shot in the dark.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana