Cannot restore any app using titanium backup
I rooted my nexus 7 2013 with wugfresh root toolkit and i using pa 4.4 rom.when I want to restore any app using titanium backup pro it saying 'Restoring App' and nothing happens. I installed latest version of busybox and supersu but my problem didnt fix. Backup folder lacation is correct.
- 07-11-2014, 04:05 PM #2
Re: Cannot restore any app using titanium backup
I've seen this. Sometimes, with TB, I'd get a pop up asking about the internal app verification.... on a few occasions, I would never get the pop up and TB would just hang there, doing nothing, forcing me to do force close on it and start again. I never figured out why or how to eliminate the issue other then to Force close/start a restore over and over...
BUT.... try going into your Security->Device Administrators and toggle the 'Verify Apps' flag. Shot in the dark.
- By gmazza in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:28 PM
- By profbob in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:06 AM
- By bkircher in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 02:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Sony Xperia M2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:37 PM