Nexus 5 hung in boot/poweroff/reboot cycle
It happens so fast that it is not possible to get into reboot using power button/volume down button.
I see a lot of people are having this problem. Google offered to replace the phone but I am travelling outside the US and need it to work where I am (google will not ship outside of US).
Any one have any bright ideas how to get out of this truly annoying and serious issue?
- 07-12-2014, 01:08 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2014, 11:54 AM
- By Internetshopper in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 06:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 08:45 AM
- By cumplong in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:52 AM