galaxy s5 cant read my sd card after being in water

A

AC Question

well i tried my galaxy s5 in the pool and he was completly sealed by the panel and the charging panel , and then after a few hours he didnt readed the micro sd card .
it even dont see that there is an sd card , nothing at all !
i used the sd card and it worked perfectly .
i tried putting my sd card on my brothers galaxy s5 and it worked completly normal , i tried removing the battery , factory reset , cleaning it with hair fan , nothing worked ....
please help its very important !

aokusman

May 17, 2013
Visit site
well i tried my galaxy s5 in the pool and he was completly sealed by the panel and the charging panel , and then after a few hours he didnt readed the micro sd card .
it even dont see that there is an sd card , nothing at all !
i used the sd card and it worked perfectly .
i tried putting my sd card on my brothers galaxy s5 and it worked completly normal , i tried removing the battery , factory reset , cleaning it with hair fan , nothing worked ....
please help its very important !
Why the hell would you do that for?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea how much time , something like 10 minutes ...
Anyways can someone help me fix this issue ?

I would think if the card is fine maybe wait 5 days. Also try the standard procedure for wet phones, though it's functioning mostly ok, of keeping it in a sealed container of uncooled rice for 12-24 hours. It may start to work ok. There may be corrosion im the sd slot. Then if it doesn't work fry for a warranty claim. How you relate the story of it getting wet with the ports sealed is down to you, but I would avoid saying 10 minutes. I think Samsung claim it is water resistant.
Also consider a new card.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member