Question 1TB MicroSD Card is not working on Galaxy S20 Ultra

abbeb

Dec 28, 2023
Visit site
I don't know where I should post this but I'm trying to install an 1TB micro SD card in someone's S20 Ultra and it does not show up in the files app nor do I get a notification of it being recognized. I also tried to install it using my Surface 8 with Windows 11 using an Anker USB-C Hub using both the micro usb slot and the regular sd slot and neither worked. Nothing shows up in windows explorer or device manager. It is a SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I 1TB card. It is brand new straight from the packaging. Any suggestions?

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
I don't know where I should post this but I'm trying to install an 1TB micro SD card in someone's S20 Ultra and it does not show up in the files app nor do I get a notification of it being recognized. I also tried to install it using my Surface 8 with Windows 11 using an Anker USB-C Hub using both the micro usb slot and the regular sd slot and neither worked. Nothing shows up in windows explorer or device manager. It is a SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I 1TB card. It is brand new straight from the packaging. Any suggestions?
Get an OTG adapter plug the SD card into it and plug it into your charge slot on the galaxy. This should read it and give you the option to format it.