Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default adding purchased books

I deleted a purchased book from my Samsung note 3 with the intent of removing it from my device and re-uploading it later. Now it no longer appears under "My Books" in any of the sub categories. The only place I can locate it is if I do a search in GooglePlay and type the title of the book and go to its actual page and then there is no way of uploading it anywhere. All I can do is read it off the website. How do I get my purchase to appear in My Books and sync it back to my device?
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! I assume this book was purchased through Google Play Books, correct? Is that the app you're using to search for the book? If you bought the book through Google Play, how did you delete it? You can't really delete any of your purchases from Google Play (whether it's Books, Videos, Apps, etc.) because they stay in the cloud.

Open Google Play Books, swipe in from the left, and tap My Library. Do you see your book there?

Default Re: adding purchased books

Welcome to Android Central! I assume this book was purchased through Google Play Books, correct? Is that the app you're using to search for the book? If you bought the book through Google Play, how did you delete it? You can't really delete any of your purchases from Google Play (whether it's Books, Videos, Apps, etc.) because they stay in the cloud.

Open Google Play Books, swipe in from the left, and tap My Library. Do you see your book there?