Can you synch the calendar on the PC desktop (Windows 8.1) to MOTO G?
- 09-06-2014, 02:56 AM #2
Are you talking about the simple Windows Calendar app? Or Outlook? There are programs like CompanionLink, but their success is variable. Do yourself a favor and start using Google Calendar. It's powerful, easy to use, and is easily available on any computer or device that is logged into your Google account. And you won't lose any valuable information if something happens to your phone, since it's synced to your Google cloud.
- By blumax32 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:41 AM
- By morky in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:52 PM
- By maxbloggs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:49 PM