I don't know if this has to do with my phone or carrier. I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 which I've had for almost two years through AT&T and never had this issue with. Tonight I received a text message from my boyfriend, and at the exact same time, received a message from an unrecognized number from across the country, with the exact same message as my boyfriend sent.It was only a short text so was it just coincidence? I mentioned it to him and he had no idea about it. I texted the number back and asked "who is this?" Where they replied with "who is this?" Back to me. Any ideas? Maybe i'm just too easily freaked out...
- 07-16-2014, 06:49 AM #2
- 1,092 Posts
Re: Double message
Seems like a carrier issue. I too have AT&T and occasionally get a message like that also. Also be sure you are only using 1 messaging system. AT&T has made a number of changes over the past few months and if you use more than one message system you will get the same thing to happen.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-16-2014, 07:47 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:13 AM
- By Joebowler300 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Billy95Tech in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 08:00 AM
- By georgeb85 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:28 PM