Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    kmm6593

Default Double message

I don't know if this has to do with my phone or carrier. I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 which I've had for almost two years through AT&T and never had this issue with. Tonight I received a text message from my boyfriend, and at the exact same time, received a message from an unrecognized number from across the country, with the exact same message as my boyfriend sent.It was only a short text so was it just coincidence? I mentioned it to him and he had no idea about it. I texted the number back and asked "who is this?" Where they replied with "who is this?" Back to me. Any ideas? Maybe i'm just too easily freaked out...

Default Re: Double message

Seems like a carrier issue. I too have AT&T and occasionally get a message like that also. Also be sure you are only using 1 messaging system. AT&T has made a number of changes over the past few months and if you use more than one message system you will get the same thing to happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    10,996 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Double message

I would say it's also a carrier issue. If it continues then contact your carrier and ask for this to be looked in to.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app