unfortunately lenovo launcher has stopped
unfortunately contacts has stopped
unfortunately play store has stopped
and so on
i reset factory settings
i formatted all my files from sd card

and the dialogue appears again and the mobile stop

i went to someone to install a new software
it worked for 1 hour then it happened again !!!

Help !!!!

telendrothangjam

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately lenovo launcher has stooped

My phone lenovo k3 note can't display anything. On display always said Unfortunately lenovo launcher has stopped later write a option try to resolve but I can't help. How do I do and why its coming for what reason? Please help

Rafie Ivory

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
A really late reply but gonna post this anyway, dont bother trying to "fix" your lenovo A516

everyone who use the exact same model will have the exact same problem. this android is the worse lenovo ever. it never works. im talking from experience. never buy this and if u have it get other phone. i hate lenovo 100% after getting this.

odan19

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
were same problem po sabi po nila we need to install updates of all application paramarecover there are some program files that are corrupted due to our downloading kaya napapasukan ng virus ang ating android mobile

Pupu Chelzky

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Wow same issue with my 4month old lenovo k4 note running marsmallow 6.0. The same issues started a month ago and it's getting worst everyday. I have observed that the issue occurs when the phone temperature rises above 38 degrees Celsius which is another issue with almost all lenovo phones. Other members here have tried resetting, formatting and changing their firmware but the problem returns so corrupt files is not the culprit.

How come lenovo haven't solve this? People here have issues in their lenovo 4.2 JB and I have the latest phone and android OS but the same old issue exist.
Maybe lenovo is really full of crap, as I remember when I bought this phone I already seen defects on my lcd, its has hot pixels which is annoying when I use with vr glasses, so I have them replace with another brand new phone but still the new phone has another issue having hundreads of micro stock pixels and a red patch on my lcd which is visible on black background. Sadly my 7day replacement period has ended so I have to rely on their slow sercice center and buying a brand-new phone and immediately needing service feels like being cheated.

Now I know that Lenovo is a crappy chinese brand, it's no different from other chinese cheap phones.

To everyone who has fell victim of this crappy company pls. Warn your friends, family and evryone you know to stay away from this brand. Me I should have listened to my brother who before had lenovo a7000 and that thing heats up like hell.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Varinsha234

May 21, 2017
Visit site
Lenovo K3 Note - Error Unfortunately WLAN has stopped

Hello,

Can someone please help me? I've done a factory reset on my Lenovo K3 Note but after starting the phone on, I'm having the problem " Unfortunately WLAN has stopped". I'm not being able to use the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non