my apps on old tablet
My girlfriend has given my old tablet away to one of her family members without me knowing. The problem is all my apps are on it Gmail, Facebook, eBay etc. Is there anyway I can stop them being used?
- 07-27-2014, 09:07 AM #2
Re: my apps on old tablet
You should ask her to bring that tablet back so you can do a factory reset to it.
Or, go online on a different device, a computer perhaps, and change all your passwords for Facebook, email, etc, etc, etc...
If you had a device administrator activated on that tablet you could erase it from your computer.
Sent From Another Galaxy
- 07-27-2014, 09:15 AM #3
- By youblighter in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 05:22 AM
- By tony_karaji in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:48 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:56 PM
- By Pieter De Witte in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:51 PM
- By ugneek in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 08:54 AM