deleted Google Play Services updates and Play store won't work to update. Please Help!
Hi I accidentally deleted all of the Google play services updates on my Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 to the factory version and You tube and Google Play store will not work. You tube will just say " this app won't run unless you update Google Play Services" and sends me to the Play Store. When i get to the Play store it simply states that I have no connection no matter how many times I say retry. Throughout all of this I have a full connection to my Internet router. I have disconnected from the WiFi modem and restarted the device and router multiple times. I have also tried several different places with Internet to see if it was just my router. Nothing has changed. Please if anyone has had this happened to them please inform me on how to fix this problem. Thank you for your help.
- 07-28-2014, 10:45 PM #2
- 07-29-2014, 09:32 AM #3
- By Kingmerciless in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 06-21-2015, 08:52 PM
- By Silkdad in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:42 AM
- By Jairo Villarreal1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:22 AM
- By calcite in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:12 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 10:18 PM