LG G2 repaired
I have a LG G2 phone that I dropped. They have replaced the screen 3 times each time has resulted in new issues.
1st time the proximity indicator no longer worked but every thing else did
2nd time the proximity indicator and the sound no longer worked but everything else did
3rd time now it will not receive or make calls but everything else works.
I had the screen replace by a local repair place CPR.
Please help if you know anything.
Thank you so kindly.
- 07-29-2014, 07:57 PM #2
Re: LG G2 repaired
Welcome to Android Central! I'd say that this CPR place may not be doing the best job with repairs. Are there any other places near you that specialize in LG repairs? Otherwise, you may want to bite the bullet and contact LG for repair work.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:10 PM
- By Ricky Harper in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2015, 08:43 PM
- By darlene24 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:30 PM