From a couple of days ago my android started to act weird, very often my apps began to stop and I can't transfer nothing from the default browser, also Clean Master shows that my RAM is always being very used, what is very unusual. Any ideas why?

Sorry for my english :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    08-03-2014 01:27 PM
    What device do you have? How much RAM is being used, and how much is free? What do you mean about transferring from the default browser--what are you trying to transfer?

One of the first things to try would be a system cache partition wipe, if it's possible on your device--we need to know what it is, first.
    08-03-2014 01:31 PM
    Ok, I'm using a ezee tab 707 from Storex, now it's using about 77% of RAM, but when I optimize it becomes about 35% (which was it's normal value, but now it keeps this value for about 10 seconds and it comes back to 70%). Maybe it's because I rooted it?
    When I try to download anything, for example an app or even a website it just says "We are sorry, but the browser has stopped" - I am translating what it said.
    What do you mean by 'system cache partition'?

08-03-2014 01:38 PM
    Also it looks like some apps are always running, like for example playstore services, any way to stop that?

08-03-2014 01:46 PM
    The RAM usage is normal. Android prefers to keep apps open in RAM, even ones you didn't start. See these articles for more info:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...m-android.html

http://m.androidcentral.com/ram-what...-shouldnt-care

It sounds like your browser is having issues. Try going to Settings/Apps/All, select Browser, and tap Clear Cache and Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again. If problems persist, try installing a 3rd party browser like Now Browser or Dolphin Browser from Google Play.

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
    08-03-2014 07:43 PM