- 22 Posts
So my favorite keyboard app, swiftkey, is well known for its really excessive ram usage. Although it's really good and works better on high end phones with more ram, I've still witnessed some glitchiness. However, I've found that if you just keep the keyboard at its default size, the keyboard runs very smoothly. Anybody else noticed this? Or is it all in my head...
Sent from my SM-G900H using AC Forums mobile app
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2014, 11:17 AM
- By lsutigers03 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2014, 06:29 PM
- By xobrittany1xo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:47 AM
- By gummyjelly in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 10:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:28 AM