Internal memory full
I am using a Auxus Nuclea N1 with Android Jelly bean.
It has some 20-25 apps which are external to the basic provided with the phone.
But now a days I am continuously facing än Ïnternal Memory running out message which prevents me from installing a new app. Also this many times prohibits me from refreshing gmail emails app and syncing contacts.
Please guide me.
- 08-07-2014, 09:57 AM #2
Re: Internal memory full
From a quick Google search I came up with that device having 8GB of internal storage. That said, it isn't surprising that you are running out of storage. I also noticed that device does have sdcard support, which you may think about taking advantage of and use for pictures & video and anything else you can install to sdcard.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:01 AM
- By GeorgieStanford in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:21 AM
- By AlokArya in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:12 PM
- By new_generation in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:55 PM
- By KY Medic in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:55 PM