Internal memory full
I am using a Auxus Nuclea N1 with Android Jelly bean.
It has some 20-25 apps which are external to the basic provided with the phone.
But now a days I am continuously facing än Ïnternal Memory running out message which prevents me from installing a new app. Also this many times prohibits me from refreshing gmail emails app and syncing contacts.
Please guide me.
- 08-07-2014, 08:57 AM #2
Re: Internal memory full
From a quick Google search I came up with that device having 8GB of internal storage. That said, it isn't surprising that you are running out of storage. I also noticed that device does have sdcard support, which you may think about taking advantage of and use for pictures & video and anything else you can install to sdcard.
- By AlokArya in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2015, 02:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 01:01 AM
- By GeorgieStanford in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:21 AM
- By new_generation in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:55 PM
- By KY Medic in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:55 PM