- 1 Posts
For whatever reason. My htc one m8 has been freaking out lately. Basically the touch screen still works. But it is as if their is something dreadfully wrong with it. It will click randomly start opening new apps, closing them, starting google voice activation, etc. I have no idea what is causing this, there is no water damage or anything. And I can't even open the settings to try to re calibrate the touch screen without it clicking something else and exiting for opening a new app.
- 08-07-2014, 08:20 AM #2
- By utterbutter in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 05:12 AM
- By Lcarter94 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:54 PM
- By sopclod in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:42 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:22 AM