| || |
Music Not Being Stored Properly within Google Music on all devices
I have a very strange problem and I have no idea what steps I need to take to resolve this so it works correctly. It started out back in Itunes in 2007. I bought a Ipod Touch and burned all of my CD's into Itunes. I noticed that when I went in to listen to a Bruce Springsteen song there were Stevie Nicks songs in his album as well. I chalked it up to a bug and figured it would be fixed. Three years ago I decided that I wanted to purchase a smart phone so I picked up a Motorola Razrx. When I moved my music from ITunes this issue followed me and it is getting worse. I just bought a Motley Crue CD the other day, burned into onto my machine and then uploaded it to wherever the hell they send the songs through Google Music Manager. When I went to look at the CD it had 47 songs in the music folder for that album and only 17 of them were Motley Crues. I am at a total loss as to how to fix, so hopefully someone here will know of a permanent fix.