HELP! My new phone doesn't recognize Lexmark printer

Shellilly

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I just got a new Galaxy s5 on Thursday and since then have been trying to pair my phone with a Lexmark printer. I have used the on-line manual, bought a new book called "My Samsung Galaxy s5", and even called tech support. Tech support said I have to call Lexmark. I was able to print a test using an app called PrintBot, but PrintBot charges per print. This did prove to me that it CAN print. Any suggestions?:(

Shellilly

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, don't ask me how, but I can now print. I can't describe it exactly, but it's not like with the iPhone, where it comes up directly. You have to share what you want to print, then a clipboard appears with all kinds of icons asking g who u want to share it with. I click on Lexmark printer app and voila, it prints. 😅

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, don't ask me how, but I can now print. I can't describe it exactly, but it's not like with the iPhone, where it comes up directly. You have to share what you want to print, then a clipboard appears with all kinds of icons asking g who u want to share it with. I click on Lexmark printer app and voila, it prints. 😅

Posted via the Android Central App

Well, you got it sorted at least. See you around the forums.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74