Samsung S3 Mini Value Edition Issues, please help!

KleineHerz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
About two weeks ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Value Edition.
Since then, I found several issues with it:
-a white horizontal line appears on the unlock screen, but it disappears one second later.
-when the unlock screen appears, the text flashes one time, but then everything is normal until the "enter the pin code" text disappears permanently.
-when I first put music on it, I went to the music player and pressed the letters "G" and "S" to easily reach the songs, but then the letters disappeared and got replaced with "-". It shows the same in contacts, too.
-I don't know if it's just me, but I can see small small pixels on the screen, contacts icon, when typing, etc. The image isn't really smooth.
-the home button doesn't stay in the same place, it can be moved. Maybe this happens on all phones, not sure, though.

I'm worried about this. :( It's under warranty, of course, do you think they can replace it with a new one? Please help me!

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums.
If you bought the device only two weeks ago, and it's giving so much trouble, I think you would do best to return it. There may be solutions to the problems, if you prefer to try, but I think that returning the phone is the best thing.

Posted via Android Central App

KleineHerz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums.
If you bought the device only two weeks ago, and it's giving so much trouble, I think you would do best to return it. There may be solutions to the problems, if you prefer to try, but I think that returning the phone is the best thing.

Posted via Android Central App

I don't want to give up on it. I will take it to the service and see what they can do. If they can't do much, I'll ask for a replace. I love this phone, but I've never imagined that it could bring so much trouble.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree with belodion here. A new phone should not be giving you issues like that. I'd send it back while you're still in the return period as it could have bigger problems down the line.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non