Hi guys.....ihave got problem with my s4 mini i9195.....i seted up a ringtone about 6 month ago but today it suddenly has been deleted......i dont know why......maybe because i use clean master....but iam useing it about a year.....whats you idea?
- 08-14-2014, 02:34 PM #2
Re: ringtone problem
Something you did may have deleted it. If you don't have a copy of that time you'll need to re-download it or use another. Ringtones usually don't uninstall on its own, so there may have been an action to cause it to delete.
- By hiredgun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 06-18-2016, 07:02 AM
- By PixelsBoy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:40 AM
- By PenguinLust in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:28 PM
- By Leart369 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:48 AM