Well after all that... Back to a Note 20 Ultra 5G

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I sold my S21 Ultra 5G a good month or so ago; got bored with it and I'd just treated myself to a new M1 Mac Mini and 4k monitor and sold my M1 MBA; so thought moving back to the iPhone 12 Pro Max would be a good idea

And it is; it all works in unison and the screen on the 12 Pro Max IMO is superb

But iPhones are boring and I miss the fluidity and customisation of Android, more so with Nova; so sold the iPhone today and I've ordered a new Note 20 Ultra, in white, from a very well known reseller on eBay UK and it should be with me in a few days :)

Plus I much prefer Textra for SMS, WhatsApp (Android) and MS Swiftkey...

Fully boxed etc; just ordered a few Spigen cases for it and a camera lens tempered glass protector; I'll sort a wallet style case soon too...

Looking forward to getting back to this as the one I had late on last year didn't last me long at all due to a software glitch...

I'd umm'd and arr'd about this and the Google Pixel 6 Pro; but the lack on a factory fitted screen protector and as its so new; no really well reviewed screen protectors, I've decided to stick with Samsung :)

Will update more when it lands...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d