Galaxy S4 not recognized by a PC
When I connect my S4 via USB to my PC (win7) it says it is charging, but the PC does not register that the phone is connected at all.
I tried different cables (including the orginal)
I tried different PCs.
I tried USB debugging.
I tried reinstalling USB drivers.
Nothing works. And I cant even transfer files via AirDroid to my external MicroSCHD card because of the 4.4.2 restrictions.
Can you please help?
- 04-01-2015, 06:46 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 not recognized by a PC
Did you try installing the drivers from here? Download Center: Download Software, Firmware, Drivers & Manuals | Samsung
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:19 AM
- By burnowt00 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2014, 11:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:45 PM