How do I add an icon onto my dock bar at the bottom of the screen? (Newest OS, Galaxy Note 8)
The thing's stuffed up, the only items in my dock are Settings, Apps and S Note! Every time I try to put Internet there, it disappears...
- 08-16-2014, 03:34 AM #2
Re: How do I add an icon onto my dock bar at the bottom of the screen? (Newest OS, Galaxy Note 8)
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition:
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power simultaneously till the screen turns on and the Samsung logo blinks two times.
- Then release the Power key but keep the Volume Up key pressed until you see the Android system recovery screen.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition using Volume Down key to highlight.
- Press Home button to execute (or it might be the Power button).
- When complete, select Reboot System Now.
- By abigail_281 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:29 AM
- By Nevermore Darklord in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:40 AM
- By Mp32ec in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:34 AM