hisense sero 7 pro HELP!

cherrypita

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
i have been using sero 7 pro for a while now and love it. i have just started trying to use a screen recording app from google play store called "FREE screen recorder NO ROOT" (i cannot post link)Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 4.48.23 PM.png . because my tablet is not rooted i have to connect tablet to computer and run installer app provided on developer site. i have tried to get it to work using windows xp & 7 also tried with macbook pro and mac desktop both using osx 10.8.5 . everytime i try on any of these systems the installer does not detect my sero 7 pro. always says " no android device found". anyone with a HISENSE SERO 7 PRO tablet please try this out and let me know if you succeed in getting installer for pc or mac to let the app work please message me.

thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does your computer otherwise recognize the tablet when it's plugged in via USB? Can you access it in Windows Explorer?

cherrypita

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
yes. all systems recognize my tablet when i connect it. its just the installer that does not recognize.just tried to see it in windows explorer and did not. it sees it in camera ptp but not media device mtp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87