- 1 Posts
Nexus5 camera app missing After factory reset
I have updated my nexus5 recently to 4.4.4. After the updated I reset my phone. After that my default camera app is missing in the home screen shortcut as well as in Grid menu. How do i bring it back. I have not root my phone.. In the Application page in the settings the camera app occupies only 88 KB. Please help?
- 08-17-2014, 11:58 PM #2
Re: Nexus5 camera app missing After factory reset
Welcome to Android Central! Are you rooted or unrooted? What happens when you go to the Google Play Store and search for Google Camera? It should prompt you to update it, so do that, then see if it shows up.
Also, go to Settings>Apps>Disabled, and make sure the Camera app isn't disabled somehow.
- By Agustin Rodriguez Rosado in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 06-10-2015, 03:07 PM
- By Summer Swearingen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 05:19 PM
- By pinkpoppy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:48 PM