why does my tablet not let me do anything and keeps saying everything has stopped working
- 08-29-2014, 07:44 PM #2
Re: proscan tablet
Welcome to Android Central! Which Proscan tablet do you have? Did this start after installing some apps? Some app might be making the system unstable. Try booting into Safe Mode, which is usually like so:
1. Press and hold the Power button until you see the Power dialog box.
2. Press and hold the Power Off selection until you see an option come up for Safe Mode.
3. Tap OK to boot into Safe Mode.
This will temporarily disable all 3rd party apps. If the tablet stops crashing, then something you installed is causing problems. The tricky thing is figuring out which one--you may have to uninstall apps one by one.
If the tablet still crashes in Safe Mode, then it's probably bad firmware or hardware. Budget off-brand devices have a higher chance of defects, and also little tech support.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 12-18-2014, 10:13 PM
- By CoryMeetsWorld in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:54 AM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2014, 04:07 AM
- By agr1994 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 13Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 08:39 PM