Need help with connection.

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully someone can help here. Using an unlocked S23 FE phone on Mint. It's the MetroPCS version but unlocked. Issue is whenever I turn off wifi I lose all cell connection. Shows several bars but there's no data. Have to usually toggle airplane mode on and off several times to fix. Is there a solution? Thx

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully someone can help here. Using an unlocked S23 FE phone on Mint. It's the MetroPCS version but unlocked. Issue is whenever I turn off wifi I lose all cell connection. Shows several bars but there's no data. Have to usually toggle airplane mode on and off several times to fix. Is there a solution? Thx
Possibly bad/old SIM? What phone did it come out of before that?

Also what's the exact S23 FE model number?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have unlimited data. Carrier services is installed. Don't know what safe mode is.
Safe mode will disable 3rd party apps and applications to troubleshoot if they causing the issue.
To get into safe mode just hold the power button until power off option is displayed on screen then hold the power off button on the screen until safe mode appears then continue, to get out of safe mode anytime just restart your device

Reactions: Laura Knotek

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Possibly bad/old SIM? What phone did it come out of before that?

Also what's the exact S23 FE model number?

Safe mode will disable 3rd party apps and applications to troubleshoot if they causing the issue.
To get into safe mode just hold the power button until power off option is displayed on screen then hold the power off button on the screen until safe mode appears then continue, to get out of safe mode anytime just restart your device
But once in safe mode how do you determine what is causing it?