Battrey Saver mode will not turn off. 4.4 Kitkat Tablet (generic)
Hi all, from a green newbie. Have an Android tablet running on KitKat 4.4. Trying to start GPS to allow Navigator to run. But the tablet (under settings) will not allow me to change from 'Battery Saving Mode' to either of the buttons. The Navigator app. instructions are enable GPS so, I'm stuck!!!. Contacted the Navigator folks, Tomas very quickly answered that he hadn't come across this before and suggested reset. Made no difference, though. I'm not techie so fairy simple help would be absolutely great. Cheers folks. Colin.
Last edited by CeeCeeBee; 09-03-2014 at 10:28 AM. Reason: error..
- 09-03-2014, 03:54 PM #2
Re: Battrey Saver mode will not turn off. 4.4 Kitkat Tablet (generic)
Welcome to the Forums.
I would agree with Tomas, a Soft Reset, so that's two of us who are wrong.
In that case try going into Settings, Storage, Cached Data, and select Clear Cache.
Posted via Android Central App
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 37Last Post: 10-13-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Amanda786 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2014, 06:48 AM
- By Parham Goudarzi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:52 PM