Wifi Stuck on Turning on/Switches off itself on Custom Rom

A

AC Question

Hi i'm having a issue here. i have a galaxy W GT-i8150.
After putting cyanogen 10.1 JB 4.22 and few other roms my phone started showing this problem.
Everytime i switch on the wifi its stuck on turning on and i cant even enter the wifi settings.and when it switches on and i start doing my work it automatically switches off again.
I have unchecked avoid poor connections ..wifi is set as always on and i did alot of research and found out about wpa_supplicant.conf . i deleted that file and rebooted my phone and it worked fine for that days but again it started showing the problem and deleting it wasnt working anymore.i have tried everything like factory reset etc. i shifted to stock version to check and removed the wpa_supplicant.conf and it was working fine on it. i even copied the new created file in external and put it in misc/wifi when i put custom rom again. i need custom rom cause my phone doesnt have official version for ICS/JB. any more suggessions? Hardware is all fine thought when i press the back of the phone the wifi suddenly starts but it goes off again in 5 mins.
I have tried almost everything. Is there anything else i could try??

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87