Cannot find Message Center in Galaxy S3

qmehkari

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am new to Android. I bought a Galaxy S3 and unfortunately cannot sent Text Message (but can receive Text Message). From my device it shows the message is ok but never reaches to the recipient. I searched the internet and all are saying check your Message Center Number. But in my cell, Message Center Number option is not showing in Messaging -> Settings ->Text Message Options.
Screenshot_2014-09-05-00-38-41.png
Please help

qmehkari

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am using Mobilink. I did call them regarding Text Message sending issue. They asked me to change the Message Center Number, which i cannot find under Message -> settings.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to talk to their support on the phone, or have a real time chat? They need to know that you're not sure where to find that setting. I'm not sure where it is, either--never heard of a Message Center number.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

fahad Yousuf1

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am new to Android. I bought a Galaxy S3 and unfortunately cannot sent Text Message (but can receive Text Message). From my device it shows the message is ok but never reaches to the recipient. I searched the internet and all are saying check your Message Center Number. But in my cell, Message Center Number option is not showing in Messaging -> Settings ->Text Message Options.
View attachment 135321
Please help