OS Services HIGH Data Usage.... Google+ ???

A

AC Question

Hi,

I have S4, and I have My Data Manager app, which is showing OS Services using on averagely 20MB of my mobile data usage. This is from about 8am till 6pm whilst I am away from home/no wi-fi.

I make sure when leaving my house, I swipe down a turn off Sync from the notification Panel.. So nothing should auto sync, right??

I have checked Settings > Accounts, and nothing is showing as having sync'd since before left that morning, with the exception of Google+

Everything else under my Google Sync settings lists as 'Sync Disabled' including Google+ Photos and Google+Uploads
Can this really be the cause this sort of usage??

I know to some this is not high, but next highest to this is Facebook at 7MB, and I am only on 1G a month...

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have S4, and I have My Data Manager app, which is showing OS Services using on averagely 20MB of my mobile data usage. This is from about 8am till 6pm whilst I am away from home/no wi-fi.

I make sure when leaving my house, I swipe down a turn off Sync from the notification Panel.. So nothing should auto sync, right??

I have checked Settings > Accounts, and nothing is showing as having sync'd since before left that morning, with the exception of Google+

Everything else under my Google Sync settings lists as 'Sync Disabled' including Google+ Photos and Google+Uploads
Can this really be the cause this sort of usage??

I know to some this is not high, but next highest to this is Facebook at 7MB, and I am only on 1G a month...

Hello.
Do you use a separate data app, or the data usage in Settings?
You can restrict background data on the Data usage menu.
Even so mine was not restricted and I used 20mb in about 7 days.
Your Samsung account also syncs but again only with master sync on. Have you turned this off?

3a6egeqe.jpg
ezugy8u4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87