Smartphone lags

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys!

So i have been trying to get rid of this problem for a while now, but I haven't made any progress at all. Everytime I use my phone for longer than 20 min it begins to extremely lag. Most of the time it happens when I'm closing out or switching between apps. After that, the wallpaper just turns black and everything stops functioning. Animations, like when pulling down the status bar are VERY laggy and it's nearly impossible to access recent applications.

At first I thought it was because of the custom ROM I installed, but after changing to different Roms and remembering back to before I rooted my smartphone I realized I had this problem even before changing from to another ROM.

Any advice? I'm running out of ideas right now...

Posted via the Android Central App

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
My guess that would be hardware issues.... I have 2 friends buying the exact same phone (samsung grand) the other one is working flawlessly while my other friend's phone lags and slow...

The friend with lag phone go to samsung center and apparently there were issues with his phone and samsung replaced it immediately. Probably you're having hardware issues?

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah im also having other hardware issues (dead pixel on camera, touchscreen problems, etc.) but i was still able to use it just fine. I guess I should probably get it repaired somewhere though :/
btw using Sony Xperia SP