I need help

U

Unregistered

My phone seems to have a serious problem...
Suddenly..my phone cant detect any music saved in my SD card..
I deleted all of it and stared to download New songs again..and then..
TA-DA!!! My music player doesnt show anything
Please help me

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
My guess is that the new download placed the music in a folder of a folder or something along those lines. Now your player can't find it because it is looking one or two folders deep and the music is deeper than that. If you have a file manager app you can use it to search for your music and see where it is exactly. It used to be that it had to be in a folder on the root of your SD, so one folder deep, but I've noticed that a lot of my music has been placed in folders in that folder. So you could have a location that looks like this; SD>Music>Dave Mathews Band> Name of song. What it probably shouldn't look like is; SD>Music>Music>Dave Mathews Band>Name of song. You could test this by placing a song in the music folder and seeing if your player can find it; SD>Music>Name of song.

On another note, it used to be that the music had to be in a folder named music, but again I haven't noticed that being the case in some time however there are some folders that have .txt files in them that tell the music player to ignore them as sources of audio, you can do this for photos and videos as well, just saying. You may want to check the location for something like that which could cause the player to ignore the folder.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
How are you syncing these items? The only other thing that comes to mind is file type. Android won't play .wav or other Microsoft audio file types. You may be able to find an app in the Play Store that will. Not sure about iTunes files...

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo