Why isn't my SPH-m930 downloading pictures sent to me in text messages?

A

AC Question

my sph-m930 isnt downloading pic sent to me in texts

i can receive text but if i get sent a pic there is only a grey box with download on it and when i go to touch it a message comes up saying "download of message from blank was unsuccessful'' and a grey box with a white exclamation point appears up top on my display,ive taken the battery out waited a bit,removed the sim card,turned my phone of and on and still nothing,some help would be great.thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my sph-m930 isnt downloading pic sent to me in texts

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have mobile data on? Photos require mobile data to be on in order to receive or transmit.

Is the message being sent to you from an iPhone user?

msabm101

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: my sph-m930 isnt downloading pic sent to me in texts

hi again,im getting the same symbols from both my friends one which owns an i-phone and my other friend with a galaxy,i cant send a pic via text either it just says'' sending'' along side the pic and stays that way,it just began to happen a few days ago,kinda annoying that it all of the sudden its happening,ive gone as far as to reset my phone from scratch,dumb question,could it be a billing issue?that i can still send and receive written texts but not anything with a pic attached?i really dont want to be on the phone with customer service for hours and come out with nothing still,any help is apprciated

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senkajo