Can I make a folder in a folder ?

A

AC Question

Is there any way I can arrange my photos better = can I create folder in a folder in photo gallery in Samsung Galaxy S5. F.ex. if I had a folder named WORK and in that folder different folders with different names of each project, like subfolders, many folders in one so I dont have to have hundreds of folders in GALLERY and search which one are work or not ...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can make STORAGE folders within folders within folders. Gallery doesn't show you the storage folder, it shows you the (logical, not physical) picture folder - something entirely different. If you make different folders to keep different pictures in - I do - it's easier to use a file explorer app to find them. Just name them something that will tell you what the picture is - February_18_2014 isn't very descriptive. (Unless those are pictures from your wedding, and that's your wedding date - or something like that.) Gallery doesn't make it easy to create folders like storage folders - then again, Gallery isn't the best picture app. Even QuickPic is better, and it's just a little improvement on Gallery.