sch-i353 signal problem

A

AC Question

hello there i hav aSCH-I353 with KITKAT 4.4.2 with a very bad signal i cant change it to GSM ONLY using the hidden menu because when i try the rcode*#27663368378 all i have is just an ampty table can someone help me!!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And are you sure the carrier you're using has good coverage in the area you're using the phone? IOW, is this a new problem? Maybe since updating? Or has it been this way since you got the phone?

If it suddenly happened, and you updated the phone to 4.4.2, the first thing I'd do is bring it to the carrier's repair location (ask the nearest store where that is) and see if they can do something. Sometimes all that's needed is a reflash (because the update didn't go right), and most carriers won't charge for that. (If it's AT&T, you may end up waiting an hour before they get to you, but that's about all it'll cost you. Their DSCs are so nice that they'll spend half an hour teaching someone how to use a new phone - which is half an hour they can't be reflashing your phone [which takes a few minutes of the person's time, and about 15 minutes on the flashing computer.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar