What mobile carrier should I move to?

A

AC Question

getting out of at&t which prepaid to go to? in los angeles

just finished my att contract mobile share 3 lines 2gb shared data for 120 overall. looking to transfer 1 line to a prepaid. i have a 4s. should i switch to a tmobile carrier or switch to a prepaid like straight talk or cricket? i heard tmobile has horrible building coverage

bashley#AC

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: getting out of at&t which prepaid to go to? in los angeles

I have the cheapest possible t-mobile prepaid account -- $10/year from now on -- because I rarely use my phone. Coverage is NOT good. If you're close to an interstate you're in fine shape -- unless something is blocking you from seeing the tower. I'm 1/4 mile from an interstate, but I get minimal signal unless I walk out to the sidewalk in front of my neighbor's house. I've used the phone inside Fry's in Industry with no problems, but that's about the only time I remember calling from inside a building. I can't get any signal at all at Snow Summit where my Verizon friend easily makes calls. The price is right for me, but if I really needed to use my phone regularly (like most people apparently do) I'd choose a different carrier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87