any weather widget to show current temperature + several days forecast + current time

A

AC Question

Hi to all,

Could anybody advise me a more or less compact weather app/widget, which can show simultaneously the following data:
1) the current temperature outside;
2) today min/max temperature;
3) forecast for the next 2 or 3 days;
4) current time.

I've spent hours to try SEVERAL TENS of weather applications, but was not able to find any, which more or less fits my needs. It seems to be some kind of conspiracy :mad:

One of the closest to it might be AcuWeather.com widget of size 1x6, which shows the today min/max temperature + forecast for the next 3 days +
+ current time. But it still has no the CURRENT temperature.
Well, the same AcuWeather.com application offers another widget with size 2x3 and this widget does show the current temperature and today min/max temperature, but neither a forecast for next days nor the current time.
Thus I have to spent as an [langage]my homescreen valuable space to hold the both widgets at once in order to get the whole weather information, which I need.

Has anybody seen any weather app similar to my needs?

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried Beautiful Widgets?

Also, some themes in Themer include widgets like the one you describe, and you might be able to save those individually to use with ZooperWidget if you don't want to use Themer as your launcher.