How do I recover photos on my Grand 2 (sm-g7102 Jelly bean 4.3) after I've done a factory reset?

Sameer Manek

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I want to recover photos on my Grand 2 sm-g7102 Jelly bean 4.3

I forget to backup photos and done factory reset. now i got problem with taking backup
can anyone help me out to taking back my photos?
i've rooted my phone. i used android recovery but dint get backup.
most software working with disk drive not portable devices. and android jelly bean 4.3 removed usb mass storage.
so i stuck in this. so my question is there any way to get backup or usb mass storage enable for internal storage or portable devices recovery software which can recover from internal storage???
Please help....

Sameer Manek

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: I want to recover photos on my Grand 2 sm-g7102 Jelly bean 4.3

Thanks for Reply
is that possible that downgrade firmware any older version which have usb mass storge for internal memory than i can recover?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I want to recover photos on my Grand 2 sm-g7102 Jelly bean 4.3

is that possible that downgrade firmware any older version which have usb mass storge for internal memory than i can recover?
Flashing an older ROM (or any ROM), which is how you'd downgrade, would wipe out all the information on the phone.

Even if you had mass storage, you can't recover deleted files without physical access to the storage device - the internal storage of the phone in this case. That means an app running in the phone. PC programs can physically access SD cards plugged into the PC, they can't physically access phones plugged into the USB port.

That's why backing up should be a religion. Back up at least once a week. (I make a backup for every major change, or every time I take a few pictures. 3TB of storage is cheap.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non