How can I get rid of the visual voicemail update on Samsung S5?

A

AC Question

How can I get rid of the visual voicemail update on Samsung S5

Ever sense my phone did the update I keep getting an offer for free visual voicemail. It doesn't go away. I have tried everything and it still wont go away. My phone dings at least once every 2 hours with it and every time someone sends me a text message it pops up. I am to the point of getting rid of the phone and going back to my iphone. Nothing works to get this to stop, I have even tried to except it and it tells me there is an error and I need to call customer service. I try to call them but after being on hold for 30 an d45 minutes I have to hang up. I have a life that does not involve waiting on hold. I have tried to cancel it and it says I have opted out and 20 minutes later I get another ding and that stupid symbol is in my notifications again. I tried going into the settings and doing a force stop. And again 20 minutes late (ding)! This is insane. I need this to stop and go away. I used to love this phone but now it's about to go.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I get rid of the visual voicemail update on Samsung S5

Take the phone to your carrier and ask for assistance. (You're paying for support - use it.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa