I just installed Nova Launcher (I think I love it) but now when I take portrait photos and try to share via text or email, the photos are displayed (and distorted) as a landscape photo in a portrait frame! Is there a fix?

I've already tried 'reset camera' and turning the phone off, then back on again. (Is there a fix in developers settings?) Thanks in advance.
    11-22-2014 01:40 PM
    I just installed Nova Launcher (I think I love it) but now when I take portrait photos and try to share via text or email, the photos are displayed (and distorted) as a landscape photo in a portrait frame! Is there a fix?

I've already tried 'reset camera' and turning the phone off, then back on again. (Is there a fix in developers settings?) Thanks in advance.
    Hello! Welcome to Android Central. Do you think you could post an image so we can see what you are seeing? Also, have you tried to see if other launchers like Apex Launcher do the same thing to your photos? Do the photos come out distorted without the launcher?
    11-22-2014 01:56 PM
    Just installed Nova yesterday, I've never tried another launcher. Just now I reverted back to 'TouchWiz' but the photo layout problem persists. New to this forum, I'll see if I can figure out how to include an attachment (using iPad), horrors! Thanks for your speedy reply!

Hmm. I've tried twice now to upload a photo but it's not attaching to the string here, from what I can see. The page lets me choose a photo from my album, I then choose upload and then...nothing. A problem on top of a problem.
    11-22-2014 06:04 PM
    Just installed Nova yesterday, I've never tried another launcher. Just now I reverted back to 'TouchWiz' but the photo layout problem persists. New to this forum, I'll see if I can figure out how to include an attachment (using iPad), horrors! Thanks for your speedy reply!

Hmm. I've tried twice now to upload a photo but it's not attaching to the string here, from what I can see. The page lets me choose a photo from my album, I then choose upload and then...nothing. A problem on top of a problem.
    Try from a PC.
    11-22-2014 11:20 PM
    When you say portrait photos, is it every photo, or just a couple that were affected?
    11-22-2014 11:21 PM