Can I get my corporate and Gmail in ONE app?

footrep

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
corporate and gmail in ONE app?

Hello! I am up for an upgrade with verizon and the Droid Turbo looks amazing. I have an iPhone now and i have 3 email accounts.

1. corporate exchange
2. gmail
3. apple

I am dumbfounded that with my wife's droid turbo, you can not have all three under one app. While there is no one set deal breaker, just seems like a huge pain in the **** as sometimes I can't remember where an email came into and with the iPhone, I just display all and search.

SO my question is before I discount the android platform, is there a way to get all my email under one?

stock app?
bought app?

please let me know as I will be upgrading very soon and am tiring of the iPhone platform and would really like to take advantage of the quick charge and huge battery.

thanks

Seronac

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: corporate and gmail in ONE app?

I don't know about Apple mail, but on the new version (5.0, Lollipop) there is just one email app, GMail, and it handles GMail, POP3, and Exchange. (I'm guessing that you could get Apple mail in there, too.) Otherwise, there are loads of other email apps on Android that you could use, too.

ACADM

May 16, 2013
Visit site

They mentioned on the podcast this week that you can still use the stock email app for non GMail mail.

I haven't yet figured out how to do it, maybe they could post an article on the blog explaining how to do it for those of us who wish to keep our email separate?

Posted via Android Central App

Seronac

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

They mentioned on the podcast this week that you can still use the stock email app for non GMail mail.

I'm not sure how they can say that, because when you tap the stock email app icon in Lollipop it takes you to an explanation, and then to the GMail app.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress