Why doesn't the Play Store app allow me to make an account?

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
why doesn't the play store app allow me to make an account ?

Well i have the galaxy mega and i have internet and all connect but when I try to make or even sign in to my old play store account it will say " Cant establish a reliable connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues call customer care. Be aware i have a galaxy mega ! help guys :(

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: why doesn't the play store app allow me to make an account ?

Hello.
So when you say your old account, have you just switched to the Mega. It would need to be on your Play Store device list, usually by logging in to Google when you first set up.

From my SM-N9005 Note 3 on Tapatalk

itheleoi

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

You could try to sign in with that account on some other google app such as gmail, or try adding the google account in settings. Btw, is this the first time you are signing in to the play store on your the galaxy mega.

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site

it still says that Cant establish a reliable connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues call customer care.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

It could just be a server problem. Try signing into the same account that's in the Mega (in Accounts/Google) with a web browser - you can use GMail, Contacts or any other Google service. Then go to Google Play on the browser and install whatever you want. (Choose your Mega when you get the popup.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa