AT&T Nexus 6 owners...

Stevieboi

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone that has purchased their Nexus 6 through AT&T online, received a notification to update their device to 5.0.1?
I've yet to get this update. I tried calling AT&T, they couldn't tell me anything at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) AT&T is one of the slowest updaters. They'll probably start sending out 5.0.1 after everyone else is finished updating.

2) Once they start, it's done in batches - a few phones in each area at a time - to avoid congesting the network. So even if your neighbor gets the update, you might not get yours for a month. So as far as their telling you when they're going to start releasing it, that's probably not been decided yet. Telling you when your phone will get it is just about impossible - it would take someone hours (at least) to figure that out.

Stevieboi

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
1) AT&T is one of the slowest updaters. They'll probably start sending out 5.0.1 after everyone else is finished updating.

2) Once they start, it's done in batches - a few phones in each area at a time - to avoid congesting the network. So even if your neighbor gets the update, you might not get yours for a month. So as far as their telling you when they're going to start releasing it, that's probably not been decided yet. Telling you when your phone will get it is just about impossible - it would take someone hours (at least) to figure that out.

Thanks, appreciate the info. 👍

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa