Hi, I noticed today that my calendar isn't showing my Facebook birthday events and also in my account settings under Facebook it used to show gallery events and sync intervals. Now it just shows contact sync. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Devil Dog
    12-22-2014 04:44 PM
    Hi, I noticed yesterday that my calendar isn't syncing anymore. It used to show my Facebook birthdays. I went into my account and also noticed the Facebook doesn't show sync intervals anymore. I removed Facebook account and reinstalled it and nothing. I'm running sprint Galaxy Note 4. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Devil Dog
    12-23-2014 08:07 AM
    Hi, I noticed yesterday that my calendar isn't syncing anymore. It used to show my Facebook birthdays. I went into my account and also noticed the Facebook doesn't show sync intervals anymore. I removed Facebook account and reinstalled it and nothing. I'm running sprint Galaxy Note 4. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Devil Dog
    Go into your Calendar app and make sure the Facebook Calendars are showing, or that a setting hasn't been changed.

I'd also suggest going into system settings > accounts. Make sure the appropriate boxes are checked to sync the data, and also remove the Google/Facebook accounts then add those back.

Let us know how it goes.
    12-23-2014 10:13 AM
    Well everything is checked properly and I uninstalled /reinstalled both accounts. Now Facebook birthdays are still showing from past months. But not any for this month and so on. Sprint says Google having issues. I'm not really sure. Some agents will blow smoke up your but.

Devil Dog
    12-23-2014 10:30 AM