Why can't I change my Instagram profile pic with Android 4.4?

colorguard

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I have an Android 4.4

I am trying to change my profile picture on Instagram. For some reason Instagram is telling me this:
"Sorry, we couldn't update your profile picture. Please confirm you have internet connection and try again in a moment."

The problem is, I DO have connection. I have been trying for over an hour and it says the same thing despite the fact that I do have connection.

Ocean Sky

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I have an Android 4.4

I am trying to change my profile picture on Instagram. For some reason Instagram is telling me this:
"Sorry, we couldn't update your profile picture. Please confirm you have internet connection and try again in a moment."

The problem is, I DO have connection. I have been trying for over an hour and it says the same thing despite the fact that I do have connection.
I've been having that exact same problem but for me, when I tap the blue arrow at the top right to change my profile picture, nothing happens. When you find an answer, please let me know

Kilary Kusaribe

May 4, 2016
Visit site
I've been having that exact same problem but for me, when I tap the blue arrow at the top right to change my profile picture, nothing happens. When you find an answer, please let me know

Yo! That was happening to me too! All i have made was unninstal and the reinstal, and it seemed it worked. After doing some serching on internet about that problem i realise that all i has to do was just unninstal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez