How to turn off LED when battery is low/charging?

Chop_33

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello Android Central Community,

I recently updated to Android Lollipop and for some reason my LED blinks when I'm either charging my phone or the battery is low. i.e. LED blinks red when battery is low, LED is solid yellow when the phone is charging and I'm using it, etc.

I do have LightFlow installed but I do not have any notifications set up that would make the LED act this way. HOW DO I GET IT TO STOP DOING THIS!?!

Thank you for your time and help.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.☺

Assuming that that is not right for your device after the update....and it may be....you could try wiping the Cache Partition, good practice after a system update.

Posted via the Android Central App

Chop_33

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
to Belodion - I completed the wipe of the cache partition. While I agree that this is a good thing to do after new updates, it unfortunately did not resolve the LED issue I am experiencing.

to Rukbat - I am using a Samsung S4 GPE running Android 5.0. I went to settings and the Device tab, but there is no option for LED Indicator settings.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps the Light Flow app is causing the problem. Have you tried uninstalling it, or disabling it? Or using Safe Mode to test whether that or any other app is causing the problem?

Posted via the Android Central App