Why can't i sign into my google play account on my Huawei Ascend P6?

snapdragon131094

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
After a factory reset on my Huawei Ascend P6 I select the language, connect to Wi-Fi and then it asks me if i have a Google account. I hit yes and it takes me to the login page. After I type in my email and password and hit continue it rapidly turns to a page that says " Couldn't sign in. Can't establish a connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care.

I should mention that I have not put in the settings for my data plan on this SIM card yet so it's like it's not there for now(If that is the problem) I have tried everything from reseting the date and time to changing the language to deleting cache and data for google play app and the google services framework and nothing.

Any help?

Sista Sarrah

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
After a factory reset on my Huawei Ascend P6 I select the language, connect to Wi-Fi and then it asks me if i have a Google account. I hit yes and it takes me to the login page. After I type in my email and password and hit continue it rapidly turns to a page that says " Couldn't sign in. Can't establish a connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care.

I should mention that I have not put in the settings for my data plan on this SIM card yet so it's like it's not there for now(If that is the problem) I have tried everything from reseting the date and time to changing the language to deleting cache and data for google play app and the google services framework and nothing.

Any help?