Question How to run .exe files on Huawei MediaPad M5 lite

Estertalio

Jan 29, 2024
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum and I have a question about my Huawei MediaPad M5 lite: I have downloaded a .exe file, into the specific is a software from Bafang for diagnostic on ebike components. I was hoping to be able to run the program from this table as it is easier to move it around among bikes as opposed to use the Huawei Laptop. However, despite this same program works very well on Huawei Laptop, I came to know that the file cannot be read on my Huawei Media Pad. It looks like there is no application to run .exe files.
Is there a way to go around this?
Please be aware - as you probably are already - that my Huawei Media Pad hasn't got Google Play so it is not possible to download any program from there.

Any other solutions?

Attached the file in question as a Gdrive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18g4VQNGB9oLCEv2Stszdr7S9F5N6QLc_/view?usp=sharing

Thanks a lot in advance!

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
First off, the tablet and the laptop are two totally different operating system environments. Your laptop is probably running Windows 10 or maybe 11 now.

That tablet is running Android.

You can't run the same programs on the two. Android doesn't know what an .exe file is.

Your only option is to see if the developer of that program made an Android version. Maybe it can be found on one of the many APK repositories online. APKPure or APKMirror. But only if it was free or had a trial version available. If it was an outright paid app, there may be no way to get it outside of the Play Store - if one even exists.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail