How do I keep notes on my phone?

A

AC Question

I would like to keep notes in my phone

I am just learning how to type on m phone. How do I make corrections or go back up in the middle of a sentence to make a change or go to another line when I change subjects?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: I would like to keep notes in my phone

I am just learning how to type on m phone. How do I make corrections or go back up in the middle of a sentence to make a change or go to another line when I change subjects?
Hello. Sorry for the delay.

Apart from missing a delete key it's similar to a computer keyboard.
I am not a great typist myself and find it normally harder to type on a screen (and I have a big phone), except the keyboard I use has great word predictions and has learned from my writing. (most do, but some are better and easier to use).

You can download a few keyboards to try, and change the layout.

Anyway to your question: the advantage of a touchscreen is you can place the cursor anywhere and press the backspace key, with an x, to remove previous characters; and the return key, down and left arrow, to create a line space or paragraph etc. The up arrow on the left (previous 2 are lower right) changes the case, tap once or twice, the numbers key gives you a few other layers of characters.

I have a Samsung, but like many I prefer the SwiftKey keyboard (green one below). It has arrow keys if you want them, to move the cursor instead, and you can put a numbers row on top.
Many keyboards have these, but this offers the best word prediction and is the easiest to type for me.

Color Note app is a good note taking app to try. It only saves to a cloud, but you can copy to other Android devices.
I can only guess your experience, so apologies if I am stating the obvious.

Come back here if we can help more.

ce30f6bea117095304d0f18b27f17c23.jpg
0c9680f710ff7b4a9ab5652e3249644f.jpg
e6c278ec7254a9df8ad3bb7a2020720e.jpg